Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Big Baby

I do not do the flu.  All I want to do is crawl up in a ball and die.  Yes.  I'm always this melodramatic when I get a stomach bug.  Thankfully, mine is not the puking variety - yet.  But Eric's is.  And he's still a better trooper than I am.  Thankfully he hadn't eaten much today.  I went to the store and bought some ginger ale made with real ginger (even if it wasn't truly ginger soda) to help our bellies.  I gave him only a quarter of a cup and he didn't stomach that well.  That's a pretty bad bug!  He's drinking water now and I hope it stays with him. I have to chuckle though.  We get our warning when he says "It's hot!  It's hot!"  My poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. awww...poor guy! and i hope all of u get well soon and u dont get the puking kind!

    ReplyDelete