Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Far Behind!

Wow!  Life without my own laptop was hard!  I didn't realize how much I rely on it until it was gone.  And being without it, put me way behind on blogging.  I know you guys are waiting on the rest of the Harding trip story, the gourmet recipes I promised, and any new material that I might have - which I do!

While I was MIA, we were very busy here.  Highlights of my time away include:

*Eric busting his mouth to pieces (not really a highlight, but big news around here)
*Trip to WV to visit the college I actually graduated from.

annnnnnnnnnnnd....

*We bought a house!!  Waiting to sign all the final paperwork (so it could technically still fall through), but I think we can definitely consider it ours.  So I need to get caught up on blogging before I disappear again for the move.  There will be a separate blog about the process of buying and moving in complete with pictures.  But I'll post my favorite part of the house here:



Anyone want to join us for dinner??  :)  LOVE this kitchen. 

I'll try to get caught up blogging in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. omg!!! so happy for you on buying the house! grats! hope eric is recovering well!

    ReplyDelete