Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Blog


Just  a quick update on my last Dr.'s appointment.....
I've gained 4 lbs in the past month!  UGH!  I'm ALMOST to the weight I was when I delivered Eric!  I'm hating that.....
Not much to tell about the appointment.  The doctor asked if I was feeling the baby kick. And I told him not that I was aware of yet.  Which is a little scary, becasue I know I should be by now.  So he listened to the heartbeat and it made me smile.  Occassionally we would hear a "thump, thump" and he said "The baby's kicking!"  And we continued to listen as the baby tossed and turned.  I liked that a lot.  Sounds like the little one is quite active!  Which is fine while I can't feel it.......
We went over my labs, which were fine except for one thing that showed I had the group A strep bacteria.  I think that's what he said.  Anyways..I don't feel sick or bad, but I am on antibiotics to get rid of it.  I held my breath for the tongue lashing I as going to receive for not having done the glucose test, but I think he must have forgotten that he ordered it.  Soooo...I'm going to do that tomorrow.  I do want to know if I have gestational diabetes...
The ultrasound has NOT been scheduled yet.  The referral was put in, and I should be getting a phone call this week to give me a date - which I will NOT be posting!!!  The next you hear from me, you will know the sex!!!  Hehehe!
I'm at 18 weeks, and aside from some back pain, feeling fine.  Baby seems to be healthy and hopefully I'll have some pictures and MAYBE a video to post next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment