Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mattmoo's Haircut

I cut his hair a couple of days ago after taking him to a playground after lunch.  His hands were sticky and he had rubbed them through his hair and he looked like he had pigtails.  I knew it needed to be trimmed but I just didn't want to let his downy soft hair go.  I loved holding him in my lap and burying my face in his soft hair ( I know that sounds weird, but it's true!)  I was so upset about his hair being gone that I couldn't bear to post pics immediately.  But here he is, looking all grown up  *sniff, sniff* but a little less like a girl.









I miss you downy soft hair!  But you'll be back...and we won't be cutting you again!!

1 comment:

  1. :-( It changed his looks so much!!! Don't think Nana was ready for this either. He is still adorable, just older looking.

    ReplyDelete