Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PSA

Here comes the Melancholy in me..so watch out!

To all the individuals who are delinquent on their bills, who are holding on to videos that Blockbuster DESPERATELY wants back, or to those who just enjoy giving out fake numbers - stop using our phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We are not interested in trying to explain that we are not covering for you while you hide out in the bathroom.  Credit collectors do not believe us when we say "You have the wrong number".  Apparently you've tried that one before?  Try faking your death.  Let the morgue be harrassed.  "May I speak to Jane Doe please?"

Blockbuster graces us with an automated message.  Larry J Casey - if you are reading this, PLEASE return that video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can not return this 1-800 call and no matter how many buttons I mash, I STILL get repeat calls about your irresponsibility - or theft - not sure which. 

BLOCKBUSTER - if YOU are reading this - charge Larry J Casey for the cost of the video already and stop calling me!!!!!!!!!!  We do not even use Blockbuster - we use Redbox and Netflix.  You want to know why?  Because we do not get calls from either place requesting people we do not know to return videos that we do not have.  You carry no video that I am interested in keeping and Larry doesn't live here.  Try the morgue.

This has been a public service announcement.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Charity, I could've written this one myself!! We've been plagued by calls for Porshea Bennett since we lived in Killeen. Apparently, she's in sum-bunch trouble now, because we got calls UP HERE from an investigating firm in Florida, and they called my parents' house! How would they even know!?! It's craziness.

    ReplyDelete