Monday, January 24, 2011

Kid Stuff

I never know how or where to list these little tidbits..but I want them recorded somewhere because I'll forget.  So you will just have to deal with the randomness!

*Matthew can count to 10
*Eric can count to 100
*If you say "Oops"  Matthew will say "Saaaah-ye" (sorry) every time.

I think the boys are finally getting to the age where they really love each other.  Matthew was in the tub and  started hollering for me.  I went back to see what he wanted.  He stated very matter-of-factly "I need Eh-ic!"  Well alrighty then.

Matthew is nearly 25 pounds (in the 30th percentile) and .....doh!  I've already forgotten his height.  Over 30 inches, putting him over the 50th percentile for height.

This is Eric attempting to put on (well at this point attempting to TAKE OFF) a build-a-bear jacket.  I'm amazed he got it on this far.  Can someone please explain to my child that he is the jolly green giant?


No comments:

Post a Comment