Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Adventures of Matthew

Oh this little boy.  He is such a mess.  And all boy.

As often as we have listened to Eric talk about the planets, we are having to listen to Matthew repeat this phrase a billion times a day:

You choking, WHIIIIIIITE? (You're joking, right?)

No.  No, I'm not.


John is having his own fun with the tyke.  I caught Matthew dancing one day and it was just too adorable.  I told John about it and John was encouraging him to dance and he wasn't wanting to.  That quickly turned into "Dance, Monkey!"  So now, whenever John wants to be entertained, we'll hear "Dance, Monkey!" and usually Matthew will shake his toushie.

But Matthew wasn't having any of that today.  He covered his little face, shook his head and said, "I don't want dance monkey!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That was so funny! Makes me wish I had 2 to entertain each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you better get started on that Dana! :)

    ReplyDelete