Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In Love

As many of you know, I'm a BIG music person.  I jump genres a lot and go through phases.  I've been mostly into Christian music for quite a while now.  I have not bought any albums of late, because I tend to only like a couple of sings from each.  After having discovered the Sugarland contest, and participating in it, I took a  good look at their latest album, The Incredible Machine.  I have always liked the Sugarland songs that made it to radio, but I have got to say I am IN LOVE with this album and am so impressed that they wrote every song, and that every song is completely different from the one before it.  The album is so diverse and the lyrics so interesting that this has definitely made my top 10 album list.  L-O-V-E.  I think Sugarland has a new fan.  Talent, talent, talent!  

Check out some of my favorites!









All on the same album!  Incredible, right?!  




No comments:

Post a Comment