Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Recent Happenings

My little ones have been busy the past couple of months doing what they do best - being themselves!  I happened to catch some of it on film.

Here's Matthew doing laundry,




 Paying bills,

Putting a fresh trash bag in the trashcan for me,



And putting the soap in the dishwasher for me!  He is such a big helper!




But perhaps my favorite, is when he "did the floors" for me.  He grabbed the mop and then tried to put it down, but was scared to let it go because it wouldn't stay up right.  "Present mommy" was quick to want to go help him.  "Future mommy" wanted to remember this little moment forever - and she grabbed the camera and got this on tape:



Eric is still finding new and exciting things to learn everyday.  Here he is decorating a tree for the first time:





He has also been working on spelling.  He has amazed us with his ability to just start spelling with no coaxing or "cheating" by looking at the word.  I did however get tickled when he wanted me to tell him what this word was:




Where did he get that word?




Love my kids!! 

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Love when you post videos of the boys...so cute and thanks for taking the time to share some of your moments with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo wonderful!! And how kind of Matthew to help out so much. I would not mind some help like that! They are both so handsome.
    Jenn Price

    ReplyDelete