Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Children's Books!

No time to blog today (nothing spectacular to blog about either) but I was recently introduced to this book and I HAVE to have it!!!  Have any of you seen it or read it?



I know this will give you quite the insight into my psyche, but I think "children's" books like this are just brillant and highly amusing!  Here are a few others I love:


Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book - it's filled with images of smashed fairies that the girl catches.  BRILLANT!


There is no better book for a melancholy!  Loved this book as a child and I have quite an interesting story to go with it.  Perhaps another day.

The perfect book for those with "worst-case-scenario-syndrome"  Runner up for favorite children's book ever.

1 comment:

  1. I use Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No good, Very bad Day for one of my therapeutic groups for children. I have a little activity booklet that I made (old school cut and paste style) that goes with it. The kiddies love it.
    The pressed fairy book is one of my favorites too, but weirdly, I don't think I own it.

    ReplyDelete