Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wheel of Fortune Frustration


How is it that I can watch virturally ANY TV show I want online, but WOF episodes are not available?  How crazy is that?  I'm slightly frustrated because I missed the episode where an old college roommate was playing.  She doesn't win (I found an entire rundown of the show - but no video).  Of all shows, why keep the wheel off limits?  Do die hard fans really sit around and collect the puzzles in hopes of one day being on the show and making a clean sweep with their decades of puzzles memorized?  *sigh*  There are several episodes available online to watch.  I'm not sure what makes them more special than any other episode.  How can one game be more exciting than the next?  I just don't know.  Maybe I should watch an available episode to understand.  But if anyone knows how to get a hold of the episode that ran on May 5, 2010, I would greatly appreciate it!!

1 comment: