Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Move out day

Soooo....it looks like my neighbor is moving out as I type.  It's weird because I feel bad.  Seeing her in a normal state of mind, she seems so nice.  In fact, others have said as much about her.  She's been here for about a year.  I don't think I would handle an eviction well, especially under these circumstances, but she is joyfully loading a truck with the help of another female.  I really do hate that it came to this.  The landlady has assured me I'm not the reason she was evicted but what went down here definitely sent it in that direction.  I guess I will be able to relax a bit more, but I still think it's sad when someone is forced out of their place.  So this is the grand conclusion to it all.  At least until the next set of neighbors moves in.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment